Detto questo, vi mostro qualche foto.
- un vestito che avevo vinto tempo fa di Romwe
- maglione aperto vintage di mia mamma
- collant che ho tirato fuori dal cassetto dopo tanti anni, le indossavo quando facevo danza classica
- calzini bianchi con pizzo, fatti dalla mia bravissima mamma
- Underground Creepers, le mie scarpe preferite che indosso in ogni occasione
Cosa ne pensate?
Debora - xx
Good afternoon girls! Maybe not of all of you will know that I am the last year of high school and for some time there's the tradition to celebrate 100 days until the graduation! Tuesday morning as usual, each fifth class of the Institute are dressed in theme. Mine, the 5^ E, chose to dress up as Grease, of 50s. A fantastic theme because I love the 50s and everything related to the bygone era that I wanted to live, both for the clothes, both forthe mentality, both for the relationship that there were without the influence of computers or electronic devices that now have changed the human being; further to be a great innovation, computers, mobile phones, tablet and Internet have influenced our lives. I have a very strong nostalgia of the eras that I've never lived!
Say this, I show you some photos.
- a dress that I won by Romwe
- vintage pink sweater of my mum
- tights that I used when I did ballet
- white socks with lace made by my good mum
- Underground Creepers, my favorite shoes that I wear for every occasion
What do you think about it?
Debora - xx